Thursday, July 22, 2010

^V^ 2 all TA losers , 90% renewal done in just 3 days time ! sour ? ^V^





^V^

2 all Ta losers out there esp highgain ( d one whose kena sacked by me from samblog n oso d one whose said uncle sam wanna 2 cheat his members ^_-) ha ha..read yrself ! do I need 2 say more ?

What is d figure hiding behind USD5,941.61 ? n oso what is d figure hiding behind USD 1,296.93 ? dont 4get, all these r in USD , u need 2 X 3.25 ! hence, calculate yrself what is d total amount that hv renewed ?

How TA losers ? Sour ? fras ? sorry lohhhh, sour make no cure !

2 all sam fans, I am not here 2 show off my clickbank ac , as u know I am a kuai lan man, d more u want 2 see me die, d more I wanna 2 show u uncle sam is flying even higher ! ^_- how TA losers, feel like hitting yr head 2 wall ? sorry LOL, as I always said :_ sour make NO CURE !!!

SO how TA losers ? is uncle sam conning his members ? well..from d renewal results of my click bank , I am sure u have d answer liaooo ^_-

2 me , money is not that important at all ( cos nobody can bring it to coffin ) , self satisfaction is more meaningful to me !

Btw, need 2 thanks some sour TA bloggers 4 bringing so many newbies 2 my private blog, kam siah kam siah ^_- if u dun mind 2 benefit me more , keep up d good work !

2 all , Airsia slogan is " everyone can fly now"

mine is " every one can get access 2 my private blog for free liaooo ( besides free access, u may get 5 times more from what u have given ) ^_-

Lastly, 2 darlie singh , still remember d above picture ? ha ha this picture was recommended by u in year 2008 , really a nice one 2 "CHAR" ppl ! did u kena "CHAR" oso ?

Jgn marah yah ?

88 n hv a nice day ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment