Monday, January 9, 2012

Leo Messi - FIFA World Player of the Year 2011

Winning the FIFA World Player is truly a great honour.
The best part of receiving great awards,
is sharing them with you.
I am convinced the greatness of this sport,
the most beautiful game of all,
is delivered by the team.
So my team: my fans, my family,
my friends, my fellow team mates.
This one is for all of you.
I would also like to return your love and trust.
As long as I feel your support,
I can't lose.
I'm passing this ball straight to you.
Congratulations and thank you from my heart.

Ganar el FIFA World Player es sin duda un gran honor.
Y lo más grande de recibir un premio así
es compartirlo con todos ustedes.
Porque estoy convencido de que la grandeza de este deporte,
el deporte más lindo del mundo, viene del equipo.
A mis seguidores, mi familia, mis amigos, mis compañeros.
Esto va por ustedes.
¿Cómo devolver tanto cariño, tanto amor y tanta confianza?
Si la fuerza que me empuja es la de todos ustedes,
nada puede detenerme.
Si me dan un balón, yo se lo paso.
Felicidades y gracias de corazón.

No comments:

Post a Comment