Friday, January 20, 2012

The Updates-Files "The truth is out there" Ep. 4

Hello. As you know Megaupload is closed. I will reupload games when i'll have time to do that. I'm testing Oron which is a fast and stable server from what i tried. Fileserve is too unstable for longevity of the files and i don't like filesonic. I'm gonna use rapidshare again maybe. Let me know what you feel about that.
So if you stil have my games, reupload of the oldest files are welcome now. Be careful because if you don't have accounts, the links will not be permanents.Pay attention too, don't upload fileswith complete names. Use abreviations like me (example "ligue" will be "lge"), so it's more discret like that.  Live a note if you're planning to make a reupload, so me or somebody else will not do it too. I'll open a separate page for informations and messages about reuploads. Don't Reupload the specials for members, i'll do these ones. And don't forget reuploads are only for my blog, not to be posted in another site.
The most boring fact is that i had about 30 uploaded games not posted yet.... I added a "donation" button on right side of the blog recently... Well could make me more couragous too!! Not a lot since two weeks!
Trying to cover  the Handball Euro 2012 too. Getting complicated with all that stoy.
 Comments welcome about preferences and most popular games requested.



No comments:

Post a Comment