HyperSnap v.7.16.00 Full Serial is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, marketing materials, Web pages, manuals, training handouts, presentations, emails and more. Captures full screen games using DirectX/Direct3D drivers ( Download DirectX ). Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 7, Vista, XP and corresponding Windows Server releases.
Crack + HyperSnap v.7.16.00 - HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool. HyperSnap 7 is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and text capture from places where system text copy is not possible. Now compatible with Windows 7.
New Features in Version 7
- New user interface, using Ribbon instead of menu and toolbars. However you can still switch to the old menu/toolbars interface if you want. We recommend that you give try to the new UI though, as some features are not available or more difficult to access with the old interface.
- New native HyperSnap file format .dhs
- Support for opacity (alpha channel) - any part of an image can be made completely or partially transparent.
- A much enhanced color picker on the Ribbon "Edit" tab - select colors from standard palette, define up to 8 user colors, switch between using the foreground/line color or background/fill color, pick color form anywhere on the screen, set RGB or HSL color codes with sliders or by typing values, displays and offers a quick copy of HTML color code like #E6C01A, "pin" colors to use the same colors in all editied images or have separate selections for each image and more.
- Big enhancements to HyperSnap drawing editor - all shapes drawn are now kept as separate objects. You may select them at any time, move, modify, delete. You may also imprint them permanently on the image at any time.
- New shapes in drawing editor - different types of callouts, arc, opened and closed polylines. When needed, you may switch to "draw directly on image" mode. This could be useful e.g. to edit small icons, where each pixel counts, while for bigger images we recommend the new shape drawing mode.
- Optional thumbnail list showing small previews of all images captured or opened in HyperSnap window.
- Save images to PDF files. Can also open PDF files created with HyperSnap 7, but not other PDFs. ( See Nitro PDF Full )
- Region capture enhancements
- Support for FireFox 4 and newer with FireFox add-on to capture entire pages etc.
- Many more smaller enhancements.