What's new in Illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator CS6 software is powered by the new Adobe Mercury Performance System so you can work with speed and stability on large, complex files. Work with precision, speed, and stability on large, complex files with the Adobe Mercury Performance System. A modern, updated interface streamlines daily tasks. Advanced creative tools enable you to capture your vision better than ever. Enjoy a new tracing engine, quickly design seamless patterns, and apply gradients to strokes.
Efficiently drive daily tasks and favorite features - Work more efficiently and intuitively with a modern user interface. Familiar tasks are now streamlined, from inline editing of layer names to precise color sampling.
Work fast and with rock-solid stability - Take advantage of a new performance system with native 64-bit support for Mac OS and Windows® to power tasks that were often impossible, such as opening, saving, and exporting large files and previewing elaborate designs.
- OS : Windows All
- Intel Pentium Dual Core
- 1GB of RAM (3GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Some features in Adobe® Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM ( See download DirectX all version )