- Can directly edit the ISO image file
- Make bootable ISO file ( See PowerISO )
- Extract files from ISO files
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use
- Can create CD image from CD-ROM, maintain bootable information
- Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Edit ISO file in many format (such as Nero burning ROM ( See Nero 11 Full Version ), Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc.) ( See Clone DVD Full )
- Can add / delete /create new directory / rename ISO file image content
- Create / Edit Audio CD image
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the CD space
- and more
- Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP (32bit and 64bit), Windows 2000, ME, 98SE, 98, or Windows NT4.0 SP6a+ operating system .
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- 64MB memory.
- At least 10MB free hard disk space .
- CD-ROM, CD-R/RW, DVD-ROM, the DVD-R/RW driver (copy compact disc image needs).