Friday, February 24, 2012

^V^ When 2 music genius, 李宗盛 meets 劉家昌 ! AWESOME is d answer ^V^







^V^

Who is 劉家昌 ? he is our parent's idol  ! popular composer during 70s.

Who is 李宗盛 ? he is my n probably yr favorite composer + singer .

When 2 music icons crashed 2gether , what will happen ?

AWESOME is d answer ^_-

I heard darlie singh is going 4 d concert  too ^_- ... though music is an international language but still I think he needs a translator ^_-...how about me darlie singh ? free of charge one wor ? not interested ???

SO...2 all ta losers out there , wanna 2 whack d one whose always shames u in blog world ? this is d golden opportunity 4 u 2 get my autograph ( or may be u can whack me kow kow oso )   ^_-.....be ware bros..dont whack d wrong guy  ^_-

Tell u a secret here,I might be d guest on  that  night ^_- Ha ha... may be I will teach u guys a little bit of FA on that night ^_- once I am in stage , I may ask u guys , hi everybody , this is samgoss here ... any ta losers out there ? LOL !


Fyi, Sandy Lum might be there oso..if u see a Kuai lan bugger with forehead wriiten " anti ta king " sitting besides Sandy, come n ask an autograph from him , will u ?  ^_- LOL! 


一簾幽夢



我有一帘幽梦 不知与谁能共 
多少秘密在其中 欲诉无人能懂 
窗外更深露重 今夜落花成冢 
春来春去俱无踪 徒留一帘幽梦 

谁能解我情衷 谁将柔情深种 
若能相知又相逢 共此一帘幽梦  



寂寞难耐




總是平白無故的難過起來 然而大夥都在笑話正是精彩 怎麼好意思一個人走開 不是沒有想過隨便談個戀愛 一天又過一天三十歲就快來 往後的日子怎麼對自己交待 寂寞難耐寂寞難耐 愛情是最辛苦的等待 愛情是最遙遠的未來 時光不再啊時光不再 只有自己為自己喝采 只有自己為自己悲哀 雖然曾經有過很多感情的債 對於未來的愛還是非常期待 這一次我的心情 不高不低不好不壞 




C U GUYS THERE ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment