Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chelsea defender Ivanovic: I know that Real Madrid want me

The Serbian defender affirmed that he knows about Los Blancos' interest in his services, but noted that he is not thinking about leaving the Blues after their continental success

 


 



Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic has revealed that he is on Real Madrid's wishlist for the new season.

Spanish sources have claimed that Ivanovic is high on Jose Mourinho's list of targets as the Portuguese coach looks to fine-tune his squad to give Madrid their 10th Champions League trophy in 2012-13.

The 28-year-old, who started Serbia's 2-0 defeat against Spain on Saturday, stated that he is aware of Los Blancos' interest, but stressed that he is happy with life at Stamford Bridge.

"I know what has been written about my future and that Madrid are following me, but now is not the time to talk about this," Ivanovic told Marca.

"I am focused on the national team now and I am very happy at Chelsea.

"I won the Champions League just one week ago and to think about changing clubs now is complicated. I am very happy in London."
Ivanovic, who missed the Champions League final through suspension, joined Chelsea from Lokomotiv Moscow in 2008 in a reported €12 million (£9m) deal.



Source : Goal.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment