Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Podolski shoots! Pictures of new Arsenal signing posing in new Arsenal kit

German looks at home in new Nike kit







New Arsenal signing Lukas Podolski has posed in the new Nike Arsenal kit for the first time - and doesn't the German look ready for business?
In his first interview since sealing a £10.9m move from Cologne, the versatile German striker revealed he could be three different strikers in one:\




"In Cologne, I played as a centre forward and also as a playmaker.
"In the national team I play wide on the left, I honestly don't mind where I play, as long as it's in a forward position. But it's always the coach who decides where you play and I will do my best wherever I play."





And if you want to see some video to back up Podolski's words, here's his best goals from the most recent Bundesliga season too: More on Arsenal.




Source : Mirror.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment