Sunday, July 8, 2007

^V^ Just bought in 102 lots of XXXXX this morning ^V^


^V^

For those in my secret list , buy in if u hv surplus fund, i will post it in late afternoon ..

BTW, My Suria Muind n crestbldrwa flying $$$$$$

For those comments posted by TA fellow in investsmart chat box, first of all thanks for yr complipment ^V^ second..i dont care what u said about me, I am teaching newbies d right method of share investment with proven said b4 hand earning results, if u claimed that yr TA is that good..well ^V^ creat yr own blog n list down yr say b4 hand portfolio for ppl to see, if u cant do that, sorry to say , dont come n tell us how many million u made in KLSE !!

As it can be seen, I hv never critic fundamental blog b4, did i ? why only TA i critic ed ? ask yrself baby ^V^

To bro tkteoh, thank for yr alert ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment