Tuesday, July 10, 2007

^V^ Why i am so negative on TA !?^V^


^V^

Mr zent trader from zent trader blog ^V^Is Jesse Livermore = Liverpool ? ha ha joking only, although i dont agreed with his method but pls dont link my name to him, cos I dont want to be ended up "suicide" ha ha n also I am just a small fly as compared to him, not even 1/1000 of his achievement ! no matter what,my idol is still Warren Buffet n Benjamin Graham ^V^

Know why i am so negative on TA ? long long story ... started from secondary school when i was in form six where i came to know this top student from Methodist Boy School, he was my classmate, highly intelligent with 5 A scored in STPM n granted a scholarship from Singapore U, till todate, we r still good friend n always keep in touch with each other ^V^ He was a top technical analyst in one of a leading international broking firm, he get himself burnt twice in year 1998 n also 2002, for year 1998 it is still acceptable if one get himself burnt but not 2002 !? Fyi, 2002 was my most fruitful year where I hv made more than 250K from stocks like Resorts, Ytlcmt n Ytlwb ^V^ because we r close friend, I told him about my gains, he then confessed to me that he was badly burnt by his TA on shares speculation,after that, he changed totally from a pure TA trader to a FA investor ! what i can tell u is >> he had resigned from broking hse 2 years ago n is now driving a brand new 7 series BMW ^V^ anyway, it is up to u guys to believe..

Rich or poor r not fated, if u choose to be what u r now, go ahead ^V^ I always believed one need to be changed b4 he can change his way of life, just like d lyric stated as below :

冥冥中早注定你是富或贫,
是错永不对,
真永是真,
任你怎说安守我FA,
始终相信FA是金(FA=Fundamental)

***
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:44:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: "zentrader" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: samltt88@yahoo.com
Subject: [Gaining on Shares Investment from Bloomblog (股海沉浮 之 万人皆醉 我独醒 )] New comment on ^V^ Bought 20 lots of Emivest @ 0.695 ^V^.
zentrader has left a new comment on your post "^V^ Bought 20 lots of Emivest @ 0.695 ^V^":

Uncle Sam,

I think your style more like Jesse Livermore. It is more than FA. You have good skill in reading the price tick. :)

Publish this comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment