Monday, July 9, 2007

^V^ To Abang Nasrin N all ^V^

^V^

Sorry abang Nasrin n all , I am here to show u ppl d right method of share investment. other than that I am not interested at all, I do like to make friend around but definitely not thru internet,dangerousssss! as u know, there r so many TA traders waiting out there to kill me off ..ha ha ha

Right ? Chinyk, Price chart N Alex Lu !? ha ha

Qeued another 5 lots of Suria to sell @ 1.43, pls take note ^V^

From: "Nasrin" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "LIM XXXXX"
Subject: contact #
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 22:23:05 +0800
Dear unker sam,

I let go my suria as well.
TQ so much for yr DPS, which i bght immediately.

I hope it's not too much to ask for,,,,,,,,can i have yr h/p no PLEASE..


Nasrin
nasrin@XXXXXXXX.com.my


XXXXXX Sdn Bhd (7260X1-H)
XXXX, Menara XXXXX Bank,
51, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, 10250 XXXXX.
< t +XXXXX10 0111 f +60XXXX0 0113 >
www.XXXXXlogy.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment