Friday, July 13, 2007

^V^ Thanks Andaman Seas for yr support ^V^


^V^
To be frank, i dont really mind what they said, 2 things in my mind, My bank ac n end result ! what more concern to me is I will make sure my bank balance keeps growing up by mutiple times n also to produce end results to shut their mouth up ^V^

I know very well from the beginning, nobody will trust n respect u without proven end results ! that's why i blog up my RHB portfolio n call b4 hand picks for u ppl to read ^V^

Old saying , trust noone but end results, be it FA or TA, as long as he can produce proven results like OLD Investssmart n Tan Teng Boo of Icapital, my advice to u " FOLLOW" !!!

***
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Anonymous" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: samltt88@yahoo.com
Subject: [Gaining on Shares Investment fro m Bloomblog (股海沉浮 之 万人皆醉 我独醒)] New comment on ^V^ She is telling u guys..i am coming, I am comin....
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "^V^ She is telling u guys..i am coming, I am comin...":

Dear Mr Sam,

You've done well...You have introduced to the world of fundamental analysis... Guess what. most of your bloggers could not be bothered of your passion..but at the end..to make sure they make money...i'm impressed with your picks...and therefore...like warren buffett...sees value in any purchase..all of them condemn you of metrok...but...look now...it has climbed 2.00....by chance or luck...or let me say by sheer pressure... it has climbed...the beauty of fundamental analysis..I'm a 1000% percent supporter of you....make sure... you keep up a good job...All TA buggers says... by luck and by chance..Hmmm... Malays call them bodoh sombong...Bull market everyone makes money...but how much...All of them koyak...
And hey bros n sistas....Look at Press Metal...Growth stock...PE ratios annualized give you below 6....It's a bargain...All the TA's bugger try to shake investors to sell but if your a FA investors...then you know.....We know...Bro SAM...WELL DONE... Make FA investors..PROUD...
Adios....
Andaman Seas

No comments:

Post a Comment