Thursday, July 12, 2007

^V^ Really ? Recover half of yr losses in 5 months time ?Mr Mos n KChoo ? ^V^


^V^

Glad to hear that, but still i think it is bcos of bull run, as what d TA guys said " Ah PEk, Ah Soh also made money in bull run lah, what is so big deal ? ^V^, hence, not my credit, is mr bull 's credit ^V^ right? TA fellows ?
***
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 03:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: "mos" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: [Gaining on Shares Investment from Bloomblog

mos has left a new comment on your post "^V^A GOOD 'V' is FA , NOW ONLY GET KNOW BETTER ^V
***
sifu sam;
what can i say... you have helped many investors and possibly saved ppl life who had loss money in stock.

in some country ppl can call u a hero :)

anyway, if you plan to share your wisdom before you retire next year, pls email me at mospeada77@hotmail.com

P/S: i had loss 93k (2yr acc) but recovered half following ur tips few mth ago... again, what can i say beside thank you :)

***
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 03:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: "XXXsvin Choo KXX SXXXX" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Thanks... (^_^)
Dear Uncle Sam,

If you still remember, I was previously one of your fans in the OSK forum with the nick of "KChoo". It's okay if you don't since it has been quite some time since I last got involved in any buying of shares or participating in any forum since after the post CNY correction. The reason being simple, I got burnt quite badly since I couldn't resist the tempation to make some 'quick bucks' thought all those "goreng" counters instead of just following your advice by buying stocks based on FUNDAMENTALS. Sigh........Being very frustrated and down with all those losses, I decided to took a looooong holiday to regain myself and just started to got back into the market around last month.

I'm just writing to express my appreciation to you because since practising FA by referring to your blog everyday and learning from it, I have managed to recoup some of my losses. One stock that could prove that "FA RULES" is PWorth that managed to hold its ground even during the post CNY correction and recently jumped exponentially to the current price of around RM 1.20. Luckily, I still have some holdings of PWorth since you last recommended in the OSK forum around late last year (I think) and thanks to it, I have made some gains. Phew...

So, long story short, thanks again for making me realise the importance of FA in selecting good solid stocks and although it required me some big losses to finally realise the significance of it, I hope that it's not to late. Finally, keep up the good work as there isn't too many good samaritan around anymore these days in our world who would tiredlessly educate and help people (like me) to triumph in the stock market. Thanks again.

KChoo
***

No comments:

Post a Comment