Saturday, July 28, 2007

^V^ U know how to buy , u must also know how n when to sell !? :- Risk control ^V^


^V^

Warren Buffet rule no 1 : Protect yr profit n dont lose money ^V^
(留得青山在,那怕无柴烧)

As it can be seen from my trades, I always keep my eyes on d ratio of my cash vs shares n swap ( take profit n swap to laggard n underperformed value stocks ), u may ask me why i did that since i am so bullish on its up coming earning n fundamental ? n also why not i buy it with my cash in hand fund ?

Errr? buy in more with cash in hand fund ? sorry ! that's not d way of risk control ! that 's no sure thing in this world except "DEATH ", we dont know what will happen 2molo, if mkt collapse 2molo, all yr shares will definitely slump, if I hv used up all my bullets , how am i going to average down my cost n buy on sales ?

keeps yr eyes on d fall of DPS n pworth 2molo, compare their percentage of fall , d one shot up d most will surely hit d most esp those without FA goreng stocks ! that's why i am adopting swap to minimise my risk.

Like d above picture, from a young n pretty lin chin xia turned into aging lin chin xia..ha ha hence, if u know how to buy , u must also know how n when to sell ^V^

Sour guys said "bull Run mahhhh.. Ah pek ah soh also made money lah..." ..really ? is still too early to say that !! let see how many of them r still making profit after this start from 2molo onwards ^V^ Dow plunged another 200 over points on Friday, let go for d roller coaster ride with all d ah pek n ah soh sitting behind us 3, 2 ,1 gooooo..yahooooo.....zoommmmmmmmmm..boommmmmm...yeahhhhhhhhh, one more round plsssss !!

I purposely put my portfolio under d name of 路遥知马力 ( U will only know how good is yr horse's endurance after long journey ride ) , 路遥知马力 will shut those who said " Bull run mahhh, AH Pek n Ah Soh also made money lahhh " ^V^ ha ha.. really ? need a second thoughts ?

No comments:

Post a Comment