Thursday, July 12, 2007

^V^A GOOD 'V' is FA , NOW ONLY GET KNOW BETTER ^V^


^V^

Dear cheekin n all, I will mail u guys d basic of FA once I stop from blogging, I am quite busy at this moment coz i will be away for holiday next week, Dylan N CYT, pls keep me update thru sms at least twice a day when i am away ^V^
***
A GOOD 'V' is FA , NOW ONLY GET KNOW BETTER

Dear Uncle Sam, i been visiting your blog since Feb 07 until now & all is really good analysis and posting. After reading and following your blog for every posting, there is really no doubt of the power under FA which bring 'V' in the end of the day.....$$$$$
i never send you any mail to add me on your list.I never ask for the adding coz i dun think i have the right to ask with my hand open like this before i do some homework & put more effort on share market and understand the FA you write about.....
I really can say that is so good to have blog such as this to view and study. I not a good share investor and sometime dun know where to start or learn. But for sure during this all time visiting your blog have give me a good understanding on how IMPORTANT the FA in buying share. I been get burned before for listening some of the stupid TA method to earn fast money. We may get profit for a while but in the end will bring a total loss. My capital not much but i have loss around 10k plus. After that as same as your friend David, need to save more money before i can enter back to the market. After that,loss again and again. What a stupid way playing share. If this mail have been posted by you on the blog, forgive me if what i say have offense the TA player. I not intend to do so but just to say FA is a accurate choice for investment.
Uncle Sam, Any recommend on how to study the basic of EPS, PE for the company fundamental. I have read thru every of your posting Eg: the higher EPS giving you a more lower PE, which bring a better result. How to see this and understand? I really want to learn this. When i read thru the posting by you, i read and read again, over and over again but i really can't understand. I ask my friend but seen they not interesting in share. My friend a share player too, he never go for speculative stock, will only play safe. But the basic same as me, know none of it. Even i printed out your posting on the stock you buying with explanation on the EPS, PE, with looking at it and read it, still stupid not to understand. I know is the stupid question coz a basic simple like this i also dun know. But i dun mind if other people saying me as long i dun give up, willing to ask and start to learn, believe someday i will have a good result in my investment. I just need some guide where to start this basic FA knowledge...However, uncle sam, As i say earlier, you dun need to add me in your list, but just hope when you mail the "procedure n method how to look for value stock" pls really remember to mail to me "cheekinXXXXX@yahoo.com" . I really hope i can learn more on that method. Thanks you so much ....hope to recieve your mail on the procedure and method... Thanks again .

***

No comments:

Post a Comment