Monday, May 14, 2007

^V^ Badminton, I love it very much ^V^



^V^

Aiyahh, Bee ^V^ who is that ? name starts with T ? only 3 players i posted on my web site, Lin Dan, Taufik n Lee Choong Wai ^V^name starts with T ? who ? dont let me guess lah ha ha, Yes I love badminton very much, still playing badminton 3 times a week, during my school days, i hv defeated a few wilayah players b4 , right audrey choe ? n d current national double player Woon Tien How (d one partner with Chan Choong Ming)used to play with us 3 - 4 years ago ^V^ Wanna to join us ?let me know if u interested ^V^

Opsss!??? r u saying u r indonesian ? Taufik is d one u refer to ? but then ?? why u interested so much in Malaysia shares ?


***
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mat XXXXXX View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: ^V^Between u n me ^V^

Thank you Master Sam, I always have confidence in your picks, following you since last year I have absorbed many things from you and patience is the most important thing. Maemodewa was a very good example, for months I followed you hold it and finally it exploded although it was not a big explosion but 60% return in 6 months, where can I find such an investment. FA is always FA, it will not run anywhere. You seems to like Badminton quite a lot. I am also a badminton player, in fact I am not local but I am chinese. One of the players on your website is actually our national player. Guess who, his name starts with T.

No comments:

Post a Comment