Sunday, May 6, 2007

^V^ D Insider news + FA stock is >>>>??(Something more cheerful than Business Time's report) ^V^

^V^
Titan @1.78+-

Bought in 16 lots @ 1.78+- this morning, insider source saying good news going to be announced soon ^V^ I am not 100% sure how reliable this source is but I bought Titan b4 N made some gain previously, let take a look at its FA>>

1) NTA 1.87

2)Latest EPS0.44 giving u PE 4 +at price 1.78, even if u take a year b4 last year earning of EPS=0.26, it will still giving u PE of 6.8+ (Margin of safety )

3)Crude oil slip for past few months will definitely boost its coming qtr earning

Even if d source giving me false alarm,margin of safety, i still have its strong FA to back me up ^V^

Take a look if u guys interested ^V^

Old saying, dont buy anything above my cost of 1.78 in order for sour people saying samgoss is a con man ha ha^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment