Saturday, May 26, 2007

^V^ Bizfun.cc.forum, Thanks for yr invitation ^V^

^V^

I am happy with what I am doing now ^V^anyway, I will pay a visit at yr forum if i am free, thanks for yr invitation ^V^

Anonymous said...
Mr Sam, I do not know how to contact u. So, forgive me for dropping a note here which was not relevant to your discussion here.

Anyway, your name was pop up in a forum due to your popularity nowadays. This is the link:
http://www.bizfun.cc/forum/index.php
As such, guys there was thinking to invite u there. Do have a look when u are free.

God bless u.

May 26, 2007 12:28 PM

^V^
Crestbldr' latest Qe jump 38% Q 2 Q, EPS =6.3cts, for her to achieve EPS of 25cts for year 2007 shouldnt be any problem, hence, 25cts will translate its PE from 6 to 4 $$$$$, too bad, d QE announcement released at wrong timing..ha ha seems like still need to wait 4 little while .

No comments:

Post a Comment