Wednesday, May 9, 2007

^V^ Good morning my dear Mr/Ms Bypasser ^V^


^V^

Still remember d chinese song "I am who I am " sang by Kwan Liang ? I wish u understand chinese ^V^ no matter what u said, it wont change a little on me, I am who I am ..ha ha, check my previous posting n find out yrself who is d culprit behind this war of words ? Who started up all these ? I dont mind to be named as rubbish stock collector, why u get so mad of being named as 4 years old "fun" manager ? if u r not "fun" manager, well, prove to us with yr end result that u r fund manager but not FUN MANAGER !!!

If u r man, mail me with yr real mail address dont act like a gangster n step ppl from behind ^V^

Lastly, i would like to dedicate this song "I am who I am " to Mr Bypasser, hope u enjoy it ^V^

Hv a nice day dude ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment