Friday, May 18, 2007

^V^ U guys be d witness ^V^


Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 03:22:17 -0700 (PDT)
Add Mobile Alert
Subject: RE: ^V^TQ very much AG ^V^
To: "ag@pd.jaring.my>
^V^

Thanks alot, very much appreciated ^V^

In return of what u hv done for me, buy in 5 lots of masteel @ 1.35+- under yr ac next Monday,I will bear all d losses if there any ^V^ Any gain is all yours , time frame " within this year.

Best regards

ag wrote:
Dear Sam,

Enclosed is the copy of the donation slip. You can take advantage of the tax deduction.

I would appreciate if you do not reveal my FULL name in future when you write in your BLOG. Malu-lah. USE AG , then I know it is directly to me.

I noticed the market is going sideways. One day up, another day down. Should we be cautious? Although the KLCI index is up, but most of our shares are hardly moving. I think only the Blue chips are being played now.

What say u?

No comments:

Post a Comment