Monday, May 14, 2007

^V^Woww 185 lots of Maxis-cd @ 0.20 ?? ^V^



^V^

Dear Bee, I think u should sell at least half of yr maxiscd to avoid any unforseen disaster n mkt crash ^V^

As i mentioned earlier, observe what is happening around u, JPmorgan has rated Bjtoto n Ytlpower as laggard potential stock, as known to us, shares cap of Ytlpower n Bjtoto r huge n big, not easy to move them up, BUT>>> for elephant like Jpmorgan n other FF, for them it is sap sap sui, look at its volume traded lately, keeps increasing $$$$$$


Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 04:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mat XXXX" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
To: "

Dear Master Sam

I saw you buy back the YTLPower-Wa and I feel more confident now. I bought the shares when you bought last time and was surprised when you disposed it. I have not sold any single share although it went up & down because I believe it will rise further, it's just a matter of time. I have a confident in your FA picks. I also have not sold my 185 lots Maxis-CD. I was damn sure it would rise when you bought it, that was why I bought a lot. I am still waiting for the Cresbld-wa to rocket. Hopefully it will be a good one. Thank you so much for all your fantastic picks. Keep up the work.

Best regards

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment