Friday, May 11, 2007

^v^Mr "Fun" Manager Ah Salvatore ( http://malaysiafinance.blogspot.com/), Yr silent reader want to talk with u ^V^


Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:50:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mr. * Fernando *" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Why I don't read Dali

Hi Sam,

I don’t know what’s going on between you and Dali.
However, I would like to tell you the reason why I
don’t read his blog anymore.

I was his reader when he first opened his blog.
He recommended a counter -> Naluri.
Unfortunately after his recommendation, Naluri drop
likes no return.
His readers asked him about his views on Naluri’s
dropping.
He didn’t answer the questions. Instead he deleted
their questions.
He then deleted his article on Naluri as if he has
never recommended this counter.
Although this counter make him “lose face” he
shouldn’t being so dishonest.
He was trying to be perfect ( but nobody is perfect,
he should know).
His “kia shu” attitude make me lose my interest to
read his blog.
One should stop recommending counter if he is too "kia
shu"....I seriously think so.


You always have my support ;-)

***

Mr Fernando, dont support me for d sake of my tips, i did have lousy call such as "Mieco-wa" , right Audrey Choe ?no one is perfect in share investment, but to hide away from what he has committed is totally unacceptable ! I hv one ideal, may be u can use camera n capture down all d buy calls from his blog so that he cant hide away anymore ^V^

If u want to know what 's going on between me n Mr fun manager, please refer to my old posting n u will find out who is d culprit of all these war of words ^V^

Mr Naluri, no need to thanks me for free publicity of posting up yr blog address ^V^ u deserved that dude ^V^

Thanks for yr info ^V^ no wonder he dare not to post his portfolio b4 hand lah...

Regarding my latest holding, I couldnt get d latest portfolio from RHB web due to technical reason, will do d posting once i got d updated portfolio ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment