Monday, May 28, 2007

^V^ U see what I am seeing ^V^

^V^
FYI, I hv disposed 65.2 lots of Swee Joo @ avg 0.968+- this morning , not to say Swee Joo is not worth for holding , but based on current sentiment + my intention to maximise my cash over shares, I decided to minimise my exposure on Swee Joo ^V^

Good results also no impact on its share price, these show that there is no wind blowing from behind, thus let wait for d right timing to sail our boat with d wind again ^V^

(Take note: Sold another 15 lots of Swee Joo @ 0.96 at Last 5min, balance 20 lots)

Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 00:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mat View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
To:
Dear Master Sam

It looks like KLCI has lost its steam and is now suffering EDP (Erectal Dysfunction Problem). Good reports are also not good enough to propel the share price. This could be the end of the peak already and it's waiting for a signal to make a drastic U turn. I really don't see any catalyst in the market anymore. I just spoke to my colleague in Shanghai and he said even the tea ladies and maids are playing shares now and the gains are ranging from 100%-800% since the bull started. You are right, it's time to park our boats and wait for the typhoon to come again. At least in the bear market we could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now the light is too bright & glary and no one could see the direction already.

Best regards

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment