Tuesday, May 8, 2007

^V^As expected !Ornastel posted a fantastic earning jump of 1,147.88% !!!^V^

^V^

Will there be another sky rockect surge 2molo for Ornastel ? let see baby ^V^ nice figure given by Ornastel, what about Masteel ? Cyt, sit tight n dont be panic seeing our masteel going to be d next best actor of d month ^V^

As for Titan, D 321% profit jump given by d source did not materialized,if u look deep into it n less out d one time gain for 1st qtr of 06, d earning is still on d positive side, although it is way below 321% surge as what d source given. let see how Titan react to this 2molo ? dont forget we already hv 4.5cts dividend in hand ^V^

Dear Alan, we cant blame people for feeding us d wrong information, as i mentioned on my Titan posting, dont worry, base on its past earning record n its Low PE, we still hv strong FA to back us up n d down side risk is quite limited ^V^

Guys, dont just focus on property stocks, take a look at others which are inter related to property also..I hv found one freshy jewel,its qtrs earning will be out by this month also n vol is there..... shhhhhhh I will let u guys know which one i refer to ..real soon ^V^

Yah b4 i forget, this freshy jewel is for those in my gang list only, know why ? coz someone commentted d below in his blog >>

***

Tips

Just to make it clear, I'm no fan of Dali or Sam. It feels funny these bloggers can have fans like singers or actors. I wish I have a large fan based, then ever time I disclose my buying, the price will jump up to give me a comfortable margin. Unfortunately, every time I buy and disclose it, the price goes down some more :p

***

Mr Swifz, sincere thanks for yr alert, i never thought i am that influential till u noticed me, thanks bro ^V^

No comments:

Post a Comment